The Robbinsville Township Fire Department welcomes new volunteers. The department is staffed with career personnel at all times supplemented by volunteers who perform duty crews. Duty crew volunteers work and train with the career personnel during prescribed hours and do not respond from home.
Perspective Applicants Must:
- Reside within Robbinsville Township at the time of application.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Successfully complete a background investigation.
- Successfully complete a department physical examination/drug screening and demonstrate physical fitness.
Requirements and Expectations for Volunteer Duty Crew Members:
VOLUNTEER DUTY CREW MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
(Describes all requirements and expectations of a volunteer firefighter)
Incentives to Volunteer:
- Training and education is provided.
- Firefighting gear and uniforms are provided.
- A life insurance policy is provided.
- An opportunity to give back to the community.
If interested contact:
Captain Simon Hernandez
609-259-7814 x 110